Handcrafted to order in Seattle, WA using traditional & modern techniques. We build heirloom quality furniture with the highest quality sustainable materials certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). We use only Zero-Voc, non-toxic finishes and easy to assemble hardware. You won’t find any cheap or harmful chemicals in our products.
Our heirloom-quality furniture has been featured in Sunset Magazine, Seattle Magazine, and chosen by Build•com as “2019 Best Furniture Design”.
Dual sliding doors glide on rolling European hardware (with adjustments for expansion / contraction of wood) and lock securely with a solid brass carriage bolt. Two (optional) drawers provide space for treats and toys and ride on soft-close invisible drawer slides.
- TOP, SIDES, DOORS: Birch Hardwood Core panel with Walnut, Cherry, or Maple.
- BOTTOM, BACK, and / or INTERIOR BRACE: High quality white Melamine over Birch cabinet ply.
- The back is easily removable for cleaning also.
- FINISHED with non-toxic OSMO Polyx Oil: durable, natural, waterproof and safe for food and skin contact.
- Ships flat in two boxes with easy to follow assembly instructions.
Note: Best suited for dogs who have been previously crate trained. Wood of all types can be harmful to your pet if consumed.