Handcrafted to order (8-10 weeks) in Seattle, WA using traditional mortice & tenon and dado techniques. We build with solid hardwoods (Walnut, Cherry, and Ash, see photos) and zero-voc, non-toxic materials and finishes, you won’t find any harmful chemicals in our products.
Our heirloom-quality furniture has been featured in Sunset Magazine, Seattle Magazine, and chosen by Build•com as “2019 Best Solid Hardwood Furniture”.
Dual sliding doors glide on rolling hardware and lock securely with a solid brass carriage bolt. Doors are constructed of solid hardwood. Two solid hardwood dovetailed drawers provide space for treats and toys and close softly on undermount drawer slides.
Made of responsibly sourced hardwood and finished with non-toxic natural hardwax oil, the bottom of the credenza is easy to clean and will support dogs of all weights.
- The top, sides, doors, and drawer faces are made of solid hardwood.
- Bottom, back, and interior horizontal brace high quality white Melamine over Birch cabinet ply to increase rigidity and make the Canine Credenza easy to clean. The back is easily removable for cleaning also.
- Finished with non-toxic OSMO Polyx Oil: durable, natural, waterproof and safe for food and skin contact.
- Note: Best suited for dogs who have been previously crate trained. Wood of all types can be harmful to your pet if consumed.
- Ships assembled via motor freight in OSB Shipping Crate. Shipping will take an additional 1-2 weeks.
- Credenzas with drawers ship fully assembled. Credenzas without drawers ship flat for easy final assembly by customer. Please inquire with questions.
- White glove shipping is available for the extra cost incurred, usually $200-$600 – please inquire.
- LOCAL TO SEATTLE, WA area? Please reach out before ordering as we can usually extend a local delivery discount.
- A “Pop” of color is available above the drawer for no additional cost.
- Multiple finishes are available for the locking carriage bolt.
- Optional interior hinged divider (+$50) allows two dogs can have their quiet time. The sliding doors can be slid to the center to allow two dogs to enter / exit as they wish. NOTE: Best for 60″ wide crates and up, the doors slid to center in a 48″ wide crate leaves only 12″ per side opening.