Handcrafted to order in Seattle, WA using traditional & modern techniques. We build heirloom quality furniture with the highest quality sustainable materials certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). We use only Zero-Voc, non-toxic finishes and easy to assemble hardware. You won’t find any cheap or harmful chemicals in our products.
Our heirloom-quality furniture has been featured in Sunset Magazine, Seattle Magazine, and chosen by Build•com as “2019 Best Furniture Design”.
Dual sliding doors glide on rolling European hardware (with adjustments for expansion / contraction of wood) and lock securely with a solid brass carriage bolt. Two (optional) dovetailed drawers provide space for treats and toys and ride on soft-close invisible drawer slides.
All sizes will support up to 200lbs. Choose the size option that best suits the physical space needs of your dog.
(Many other styles are available, please see our other listings)
- TOP, SIDES, DOORS: Birch Hardwood Core panel with Walnut, Cherry, or Ash.
- BOTTOM, BACK, and / or INTERIOR BRACE: High quality white Melamine over Birch cabinet ply.
- The back is easily removable for cleaning also.
- FINISHED with non-toxic OSMO Polyx Oil: durable, natural, waterproof and safe for food and skin contact.
- Arrives Partially assembled with easy to follow instructions!
Note: Best suited for dogs who have been previously crate trained. Wood of all types can be harmful to your pet if consumed.
- Multiple finishes are available for the locking carriage bolt.
- Optional interior hinged divider (+$50) allows two dogs can have their quiet time. The sliding doors can be slid to the center to allow two dogs to enter / exit as they wish. NOTE: Best for 60″ wide crates and up, the doors slid to center in a 48″ wide crate leaves only 12″ per side opening.
- Ships via motor freight in OSB Shipping Crate.
- Ships partially assembled for final assembly by customer. Easy to follow instructions included.
- White glove shipping is available for the extra cost incurred, usually $200-$600 – please inquire.
- LOCAL TO SEATTLE, WA area? Please reach out before ordering as we can usually extend a local delivery discount.